uhh.

I’m so freaking emotionless. And I hate it.
I have no inspiration, motive, nothing.
Things don’t bother me anymore, I just shrug everything off.
Bad grade? Oh well.
Exams next week? Too bad.
Wasting time? I’ll always have more.

I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. I can’t read. I can’t watch tv. I can’t speak. I can’t interact.
I just lock myself in my room and pretend everything will be okay.
I just assume everything will end up how I need it to.
I’m tired of being tired.
I’m tired of hurting.
I’m tired of breathing.
I’m tired of everything.
It just makes me want to sleep. But I can’t.
I haven’t in forever.

It’s like, I’m alive…but I’m so dead inside, that it’s hardly called living anymore.

1 comment:

  1. this is exactly what i feel. and the worst part of it is the helplessness u feel because u cant really do anything today but promise yourself a better tomorrow

    ReplyDelete